- SEC Investigates Herbalife Pyramid Scheme Allegations by Hedge FundPosted 1 year ago
- Report Says 20% of Companies Manage EarningsPosted 2 years ago
- FDA Scrutinizes L’Oreal Over Anti-Aging CreamsPosted 2 years ago
Hydroxycut $25.3M Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
Customers who purchased Hydroxycut products between 2006 and 2009 are entitled to receive either a $25 cash payment or a Product Bundle worth at least $50 for each Hydroxycut Product that they purchased.
The payments to customers are pursuant to the Hydroxycut settlement for a case that alleges that defendants Kerr Investment Holding Corp. and Iovate Health Sciences misrepresented that certain Hydroxycut weight loss products were clinically proven to be safe and effective for weight loss.
Although the class action lawsuit was settled for $25.3 million, defendants denied the allegations.
The following Hydroxycut weight loss products are relevant to the settlement:
- Hydroxycut Regular Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Regular Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Drink Packets (Ignition Stix)
- Hydroxycut Liquid Shots
- Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed
- Hydroxycut Carb Control
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Max Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Max Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore RTDs (Ready-to-Drink)
- Hydroxycut 24
- Hydroxycut Natural
If you purchased Hydroxycut products between May 9, 2006 and May 1, 2009, you must submit a Hydroxycut Claim form no later than May 23, 2013.
Also, if you would like additional information on the Hydroxcut Settlement or other news, please click the green button below and fill out the form.