- L’Oréal Agrees to Settle with FTC over Deceptive Anti-Aging AllegationsPosted 3 years ago
- Is Facebook Manipulating Users without Their Knowledge?Posted 3 years ago
Milberg does not collect personal information from you except in the following instances:
- Information your web browser software may automatically provide to our web servers, such as the address of the Web site you linked from, the identity of your Internet Service Provider, and the type and version of the browser you are using;
- Information you provide to us in an e-mail message or attachment; and
- Information you provide to us in a form on our Web site.
Any information you submit to us will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted.
- Improve privacy by storing information a user may submit to us on our secure server and referencing it with a cookie. This enables us to transmit user information in a secure manner;
- Keep track of user requests to search and sort through information on the site;
- Personalize the site for our users. For example, certain confirmation pages may display the name users provide to us; and
- Provide administrative services.