- SEC Investigates Herbalife Pyramid Scheme Allegations by Hedge FundPosted 11 months ago
Proposed Settlement Reached in Hydroxatone Class Action Lawsuit
Consumers may be eligible to receive a cash or product benefit pursuant to a proposed Amended Settlement agreement with Hydroxatone LLC and Atlantic Coast Media Group (“Defendants”). Depending on the individual claimant’s transaction history, class members will receive either a Cash Benefit or Product Benefit as set forth in the Amended Settlement Agreement. The full Class Notice and Claim Form can be found at the settlement website, http://www.hydroxatonesettlement.com/, or requested by calling toll-free 888-267-3071.
- failing to adequately disclose terms of Risk Free Trials and Auto-Shipment Programs,
- refusing to refund customers who timely returned Hydroxatone products,
- failing to allow consumers to timely cancel Auto-Shipment Program memberships,
- failing to cease billing consumers for Hydroxatone products after they have cancelled their memberships.
The Class includes all Persons residing in the United States who between January 1, 2005 and March 28, 2013 paid for, and/or were charged for Hydroxatone-branded products, and/or were charged shipping and processing fees for such products, in connection with a Risk-Free Trial and/or Auto-Shipment Program, including but not limited to offers regarding or receipt of the following products: Hydroxatone, Celtrixa, Hydrolyze, Declatone, Lashatone, Instant Effect, Luminique, Instant Wrinkle Filler, and Orexis. If you are a member of the Settlement Class, you have certain rights and options, such as submitting a Claim for a Settlement Benefit, requesting exclusion from the Amended Settlement, or objecting to the Amended Settlement.
You can submit a Claim online at www.hydroxatonesettlement.com or by mail. The Claim Deadline is August 15, 2013.
If you would like more information on the Hydroxatone settlement or other news, please click the green button below and fill out the form.